Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Life is Trying to Kill Me

January was, of course, fun-filled, but on this first day of February I realized not only did I never finish my New Year's post, but I had not posted all January.

So, to explain, I shall give brief summaries of January:

2 January: realized I would NOT be going to church; my stomach was out in open rebellion and I spent all day in sweats.

3 January: Felt better, took eggregious fall on ice, bought books for new semester. Met Hailey, went to mall, went to FHE.

4-31(in no way in chronological order): Went to classes, met new professors, learned to Foxtrot and Cha-Cha, heard from Professor Jorgensen how Microsoft is both the Evil Empire AND the beast described in the Book of Revelation, fell in love with a hideously huge anthology of English Literature, was persuaded to play D&D with Boyfriend & Co., remembered why I used to like science more than Language Arts (grammar! Curse you, Mcom 320!), converted from Jango to Grooveshark, was jaded by a changed book release date, seriously considered switching from Explorer to Chrome, saw Carl Bloch's Exhibit at the MOA, had a horrid allergic reaction to the Bishop's Springer Spaniel, and decided to audition for the Playmill!

Mixed in with all this was a lot of homework. But I promise to post this month, besides today!

No comments:

Post a Comment