Friday, December 10, 2010

A Fun Game for Finals Week Stress Relief

So I'm in college and, as many of you may realize/be experiencing, finals week (or two) is upon we, the college students of America. I am currently running on five hours of sleep, will be doing two papers tomorrow, and I have a headache.

So, I have really nothing I can do on campus for a while. To make myself feel better, I started thinking about all the good things in my life lately, and it has now turned into a game. Therefore, I am now going to play a few rounds of fun-funner-funnest. Not all real words, btu they work for my purposes.

So, here goes:

Fun: Getting free food

Funner: getting free food handed out to you at the Wilkinson student center

Funnest: Getting a free food buffet involving three kinds of chocolate chip cookies handed out to you in advanced writing.

And again:

Fun: going to Book of Mormon with an archaelogist, like Brother Davis Johnson, as your teacher

Funner: Going and not falling asleep because of how truly RIDICULOUSLY EARLY that class is--8 AM is not my friend

Funnest: Going and realizing that your final paper is not, in fact, due until Friday of finals week AND there will be one lass thing on the test than the study guide said!


Fun: commenting on a friend's status on facebook

Funner: Writing on a friend's wall about cloning Tom Felton three time so that a three-way dibs call may be honored/suggesting plans to hang out the next time you're down in Vegas

Funnest: Realizing your New Year's Eve, despite missing your bestie's party for the first time ever, may not be the boring evening at home you had imagined.


Fun: Singing "Do As I'm Doing" in primary

Funner: Singing it in high school for the Seminary opening hymn and still doing the actions

Funnest: Watching Steven Jones--a.k.a. the new spice guy--scat to it with a live jazz band at the Wilkinson student center!!!


Fun: Eating great food

Funner: Eating great southern food

Funnest: Eating great southern food in Vegas--this will happen over break but I'm putting it in anyway.


Fun: Earmuffs that do their job!

Funner: Earmuffs that do their job without detracting from one's hairstyle

Funnest: Earmuffs that are stinking cute because they resemble hot pink oversize marigolds yet do their job!!!


Fun: Scarves

Funner: Ruched, Ruffle-y scarves

Funnest: VELVET Ruched, ruffle-y scarves


Fun: Writing

Funner: Writing something that does not make one feel like a cheese grater is being scraped against one's brain.

Funnest: Writing what one really wants to, be it stories, poems, or blogs, or whatever


Fun: Going home for Christmas

Funner: Seeing Family and friends over Christmas break

Funnest: Staying with my Grandma, near my friend who I haven't seen since August, for Christmas break until my parents return from Hawaii (jealous? so am I)!


Wasn't this fun?

1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean "fun, more fun, and most fun?" I believe that would be grammatically correctest.

    :p

    ReplyDelete