Friday, May 13, 2011

Like the New Look? Excellent!

So, hopefully blogger saved my changes to the design this time, because this morning I came here to find generic pink hummingbirds. Not that those aren't nice, but my first thought was WHERE IS MY CHANDELIER????

My second batch of thoughts involved whoever was responsible and my spatula that I use to spread frosting on cakes. But I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge, so I am calming down now. What- or whoever was responsible for this, consider yourself warned. Please don't do it again.

So I got my blog back the way I wanted it, as you can see. If you are reading this and my chandelier is missing again, please let me know.

I'll try to re-post the story about fighting off colds in fall, as it deleted that one too.

Blogger, you failed me last night. Please, never again. Not now, when Donovan is back working in Oregon and Hailey is in Texas. Not now.

On a happier note, my friend Cherie--you will subsequently learn more about her in a few posts--is possibly getting her summer apartment today. Adventures? I think so!

Actually, she's supposed to call me in about three minutes...I should get out of the PJ's, yes? See you lovely people later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment