Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sneak Preview

So...this summer turned out to be much different than what I thought it would be, as summers often do. I really should stop being surprised when this happens; I haven't had a summer go as planned in years. I was going to tell you all my summer reading list; the post and my summer reading list went out the window, so I'll probably just do something at the end of summer talking about what all I read.

I was thinking about that and I realized that I wanted to blog, but I can't tell you about what I read this summer because the summer isn't over yet. And there are so MANY things I could write about, but there's less than an hour before my Mom gets back from church and we go to my Grandma's like we do every Sunday. So, rather than sit here fidgeting as I write nothing and figure out what to write about, I might as well give you all a sneak peek at what all I mean to write about before school starts:


  • Scrapbooking
  • Various other crafts I'm doing, like my Lady Gaga pants.
  • (Possibly a trip I went on, we'll see about that one)
  • The joys of wireless headphones
  • My newfound love of Dr. Who and all that this has done for/to my life
  • Sherlock Holmes and my obsession with him
  • Several of my friends who I promised I'd blog about if they got a movie quote right
  • Several of my friends you should know about anyway since I talk about them a lot
  • Rock 101
  • Irene Adler
  • Michael Jackson: the experience for Wii (a.k.a. my new fitness program)
  • Being Temple-Spoiled
  • Bundaberg Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)
And this is just before I pack up and go back to BYU!!! I think I'll feel a lot better once I start doing this oftener! 

Well, that's it for today. Have a good Sunday, all!

1 comment: