Friday, August 19, 2011

I Need Input...

Ok...I REALLY need you all to comment on this one if you have an opinion. Realize that if you don't have an opinion, or if you do but don't tell me, I'll just go ahead and do what I wanted anyway. Anyone close to me can attest to the truth of this statement.

Would you all be terribly offended if I told you about my Fascinations of the Week once a week? I got the idea from the lovely and talented Miss Brooklyn Burton (What do you mean you've never heard of her, do you live under a rock? Here...read her amazing blog), but mine would be on Fridays, because Friday is always an exciting day, so I think it would be the perfect time to talk about the little things that make me happy.

You know...like a new recipe, a new recipe, an intriguing hobby, how much I'm in love with tinted lip balm and why, little things like that which may or may not interest you.

So what do you think? {If you are a bit too bashful to post a comment on the blog, feel free to e-mail me}

Can't wait to see the thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I love reading blogs and especially that kind of stuff. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I said new recipe twice! I am such a foodie!

    ReplyDelete